Monday, July 4, 2011

I"m backkkkk!

Today will mark my 4 months of absent in blogging world...life has been busy. I've been back teaching for kindergarten class. And my stories have been handed to the publisher.Just cross our finger some of them will be published..like in the next 2 years. coz they say that publishing a book is not as easy as 1,2,3 or flipping your palm...I know it. I just wish they would tell me if they are not good materials. I know I haven't written my blog like forever..really I was just tired and didn't feel like writing, since my mind n body are occupied with my job. I miss my Smallville series the most, it ended last April.. I miss Tom Welling, heck he is one gorgeous man!Ehm...I wish..ups! His image just keep floating in my head, and I have just the perfect idea for my next  story..which involve a guy that look like him, anyway I'm still writing just on my blackberry,and I am still a fan of reading fan fiction. There are some and most awesome writers out there. I am just a really tiny good than they are. Some news haven't changed such as still no box office movies are imported here, I guess I missed Transformers and Pirates...heck, please don't let me miss Harry Potter and Breaking Dawn...Please..people who work for movies, just work out that tax problem will ya'! We are in desperate need of imported movies. It doesn't mean I do not appreciate Indonesian movies, but please no more "Indonesian Ghost stories". Okay,I'm outta here...btw, Kiana is K1 now...and I'm having my 2 weeks holiday!yay! c u....

No comments:

Post a Comment