Monday, December 20, 2010

New Year...New Beginning


It's almost end of this year! Gosh, how time flies so fast, I could not even take a brief moment to "relax". This year has been really tough on me, but I managed (thanks God for that!). I mean, life is always ups and downs, sad and happy, it can't always be a stagnant thing in everything, just like a chart there will be curves along the lines. I thought that I tried my best this year to make a career, but people may not see it like I do. And I know we can't judge ourselves, people surrounding us that will notice and critique us. I know I am not always right, even I always stubbornly try to force my opinion on something, people don't always agree with us- that I understand. But I do feel that, no matter what people see different about us, we should never think low of ourselves. Because, if we feel down, we can't move forward. We need to move forward, it's what New Year is all about right, to move forward and not looking back for our failure. It's seems cliche to make a new resolution for the next year, I mean I sure do we all want to make a new resolution that is better than this year. But, for me it's not just about resolution, is about more thanking less whining. To be honest, I sometimes blame God for making my life this year gloomier than before, but heck what an ungrateful human I am. God does give me more and I should have thank more. It's me that I need to blame, because I need to remain positive on whatever and I mean, whatever things that happen to me, good or bad. Sometimes we forget to look into ourselves, and too busy to look into others. All we need to do is to have mirror in front of us and see how our lives have been all this time, hence we are the one to make better judgment to ourselves and introspect ourselves to better our lives. I do pray that Next year is the beginning of better and positive things coming into my life. AMEN to that!

pic is taken from: myniceprofile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment